The Law Offices of Chantene Koplow
Chantene Koplow has a breadth of experience in many practice areas, but has brought her passion for helping California’s employees to the forefront at The Law Offices of Chantene Koplow.
Chantene graduated summa cum laude from The George Washington University with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations and Asian Studies. Chantene then graduated from New York University Law School before returning to her native Los Angeles, California. Chantene began her law career in private practice at employment law-focused firms, representing employee plaintiffs who experienced discrimination, harassment, wage and hour violations, and hostile work environments. Chantene challenged large Fortune 500 companies in class action lawsuits, helping to secure individual employees large settlements and jury awards.
After her early private practice experience, Chantene joined the federal government as federal agency counsel in Long Beach, California. Chantene was a trusted counselor for her federal clientele, quickly rising in the ranks, and becoming a leading advisor on employment related issues. Chantene successfully defended the agency in dozens of employment-based actions and negotiated settlements on behalf of the agency securing millions of dollars in outstanding payment owed to the federal government. Chantene is an expert when it comes to defending federal agencies and, therefore, carries the tactical and strategic know-how to help a public employee win their case against the government.
Chantene left federal practice after over five years of successful agency representation, deciding to open her own law firm and pursue her true calling to help California’s employees. Chantene brings a compassionate and empathetic approach to her practice. She is also the strongest and fiercest advocate for her clients, having secured dozens of large settlements and successful litigation outcomes for her clients.
- New York University School of Law, J.D., Journal of Law and Liberty.
- The George Washington University, summa cum laude, B.A. International Affairs; B.A. Asian Studies; Member, Phi Beta Kappa (Academic Honor Society).
- State Bar of California
- District Court for the Central District of California
- Mandarin Chinese
- Federal Employment Law Training Group, Certified Practitioner- Merit Systems Protection Board
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy- Advanced Trial Advocacy
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy- Deposition Skills
- Federal Administrative Law Training
- We proudly serve local, California-based, national, and international clients.
- We have provided and continue to offer legal assistance to foreign clients working with California and/or United States employers and employees. Our international clients come from all over Europe, Australia, Hong Kong and beyond.
- Our Northern California clients hail from the County of Santa Clara (and its cities of Santa Clara, San Jose, Los Altos, Los Gatos, Milpitas, Sunnyvale, Palo Alto, Mountain View, and Cupertino), the County of San Francisco, Yolo County, Sacramento, and Davis.
- Our Southern California clients are primarily located in Los Angeles, Long Beach, Orange County, and San Diego.
© Copyright 2020 The Law Offices of Chantene Koplow